A study by Bev, The Vibrating Lawyer.
Having being in the business for years, Of course majority of women chose to confide in me as to why they are actually buying a Vibrator. Half of the women I spoke to choose to masturbate in order to relax while a quarter pleasure themselves to reduce their stress levels.
I quizzed Hundreds of women in this research to simply know about female sexual pleasure, and answers did I get!
I discovered that I was not the only one who pleasured myself, more than one in four women masturbate up to three times a week and almost one in five prefer to go solo than be stimulated by their partner.
For many women, masturbation does not represent “a partner substitute” to seek sexual pleasure, and this is something I tell alot of my clients. Buying a sextoy will not substitute “the real deal” But rather [it] is a stress coping and relaxation strategy. Most women simply masturbate because they are horny.
It’s kind of wild that female masturbation is still something of a taboo topic. This is especially galling when you take the benefits of female masturbation into account. It would be one thing if masturbation were just this thing you do without any potential payoff, but in reality, masturbation—and the orgasms it may cause—can bring a lot of good into your life.
I personally recommend masturbation to the women. But a lot of women are embarrassed by it. My hope is that we can normalize it for women, too, because it’s such a natural function. I like to refer to it [on the same level of importance] as eating, sleeping, and brushing teeth because masturbation can improve your well-being in various ways. As a bonus, if you go with the most basic version, “masturbation is safe, easy, and free.
Now, here are the Benefits of Masturbation.
- The focus necessary to orgasm can help push stress from your mind.
- An orgasm-induced endorphin release can also help with stress relief and put you in a great mood.
- Having an orgasm could also make you really tired, potentially helping you to fall asleep.
- Exploring what gets you off the best can help you feel more self-assured in your sexuality.
- It may help increase your libido. (Yes, you can have your cake and eat it, too.)
- If you’re in a relationship, masturbation may make you more interested in having sex with your partner.
- You can also give your pelvic floor a workout while you masturbate.
- Masturbating increases blood flow to the vagina, which may help counteract menopause’s uncomfortable effects on the area.
- Masturbating can help relieve menstrual cramps.
- You can experiment with having multiple orgasms- Yes… Vibrators can reward you with Orgasm after another.
- Masturbating can even temporarily strengthen your immune system.